Company: My Buddy The Plumber Heating & Air (SLC)
Meta Description: Drinking enough water helps improve your mood, energy levels, and focus. Here are 10 tips you should follow to drink more water at home.
It’s no secret that water is essential for good health. But did you know that drinking enough water each day can also help improve your mood, energy levels and focus? Make sure to drink enough water by following these tips:
- Keep a pitcher of water or infused water in the fridge. This makes it easy to grab a cold drink when you’re thirsty. You will also be more likely to drink water if it’s readily available.
- Add fresh fruit or vegetables to your water. This not only adds flavor, but also provides added nutrients and antioxidants. Some of my favorites include cucumbers, strawberries, lemon and mint.
- Make ice cubes with fruit or herbs in them. This is a great way to add flavor and color to your water. The most common fruits and herbs to use are lemon, lime, grapefruit, cucumber, strawberry, basil and mint.
- Drink herbal tea. Herbal teas are a great way to enjoy flavorful drinks that also provide health benefits. Herbal teas have been shown to help with relaxation, digestion and weight loss. This is a particularly great option if you don’t enjoy the taste of water.
- Invest in a water bottle that you love. This might seem like a silly suggestion, but if you have a water bottle that you really enjoy using, you’re more likely to keep using it. It’s even better if your bottle is insulated because that will help keep your water cold.
- Carry your water bottle with you wherever you go. This is a great way to make sure you always have water available when you need it. Just make sure to refill it regularly.
- Drink filtered water. If you’re not a fan of the taste of tap water, invest in a water filter to make it more palatable. You can purchase filters for pitchers, water bottles or whole-house filters. You can also call a professional that does installation of whole home water filtration systems in Salt Lake City and other cities of Utah.
- Drink sparkling water. If you’re looking for a slightly different flavor profile or a fizzy drink, give sparkling water a try. It’s still hydrating and can be enjoyed with or without added fruit or herbs. Sparkling water is also a great substitute for sugary sodas.
- Make smoothies or juice with fresh fruit and vegetables. This is a great way to sneak in extra servings of fruits and vegetables, as well as hydrate yourself at the same time. You can find recipes for all kinds of smoothies and juices online.
- Set a goal to drink a certain amount of water each day. This can help you stay accountable and make sure you’re getting enough fluids each day. Try aiming for at least eight glasses of water per day.
By following these tips, you can make it easy and enjoyable to drink more water at home. And with all of the health benefits that come with it, there’s no reason not to!